Speech-Language Pathology MS
Designed to train competent, culturally sensitive speech-language pathologists who can apply research in clinical practice. Applicants are required to complete the MS degree in order to earn the Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential (SLPSC).
- Applications are due yearly by December 15th
- Applications are accepted for Fall Semester only.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution posted by the time student enters program
- Completion of at least 6 undergraduate courses in Communicative Disorders and 9 courses prior to admission
- 3.0 GPA overall in baccalaureate coursework
- Written English Proficiency (WEP)