Speech-Language Pathology MS
Designed to train competent, culturally sensitive speech-language pathologists who can apply research in clinical practice. Applicants are required to complete the MS degree in order to earn the Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential (SLPSC).
- Applications are due yearly by December 15th
- Applications are accepted for Fall Semester only.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution posted by the time student enters program
- Completion of at least 6 undergraduate courses in Communicative Disorders and 9 courses prior to admission
- 3.0 GPA overall in baccalaureate coursework
- Written English Proficiency (WEP)
- Fall Semester: February 15
- Spring Semester: November 15
- A 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate degree or last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted, including credential courses.
- A valid preliminary or clear single subject teaching credential
- For Fall Admissions, May 1st (If weekend then the next business day).
- For Spring Admissions, November 1st (If weekend then the next business day).
- Baccalaureate degree from a recognized/accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average in last 60 credit units attempted
- Department evaluators may request to interview applicants when deemed necessary
For Fall Admissions, May 1st (If weekend then the next business day).
For Spring Admissions, November 1st (If weekend then the next business day).