GCOE Open House & Application Summit 2019
GCOE Open House & Application Summit
February 2, 2019
Welcome from the Dean, Dr. Cynthia Grutzik, and Associate Dean, Dr. Robert A. Williams!
Itinerary for the day
SLHS/Undecided - Burk Hall 254
SECD - Burk Hall 42
ELED - Burk Hall 178
SPED - Burk Hall 160
Burk Hall 219
Burk Hall 214
Room Assignment Guide
*The $25 Application Fee Waiver is for credential program applicants who apply for Fall 2019. It is also for SLHS applicants who apply for Fall 2020.
This waiver is only for those who attend the Application Coaching & Support portion of today’s event.
All are welcome to meet faculty, students, alumni, and our staff!
Cal State Apply Tutorial Videos
Below are the how-to videos for using Cal State Apply. If you have additional questions, feel free to ask any video presenters.
Useful Links and Resources
- How to Apply: https://gcoe.sfsu.edu/current-students/how-apply
- For specific information on all Graduate College of Education scholarships and other university scholarship opportunities, please visit http://gcoe.sfsu.edu/current-students/scholarships. Currently students are applying for Fall 2018 scholarships.
- The CSU Chancellor’s Doctoral Incentive Program: http://www.calstate.edu/hr/cdip/
- The CSU California Pre-Doctoral Program: http://www.calstate.edu/PreDoc/
- Federal Department of Education Loan Forgiveness Program: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/teacher
- SFSU Division of Graduate Studies “Graduate Equity Fellowship”: https://grad.sfsu.edu
- California Educator Credentialing Examinations: http://www.ctcexams.nesinc.com/