The Education Advising Community Hub (TEACH)
The Education Advising Community Hub (TEACH) supports students with the necessary resources to navigate through pathways that lead towards entering the field of education. TEACH aims to be a community for students to request information about teaching credential programs and graduate programs in education. Through academic advising, we support students in developing an academic plan that aligns with their interests in education. In addition, we also hold workshops and events to inform, empower, and inspire the next generation of students in pursuing meaningful careers in education.
Drop-in Advising will be available Monday-Wednesday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Advisors are available by appointment 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., please see below on how to schedule an appointment.
Why Would I Talk to an Academic Advisor?
- To understand your Degree Progress Report (DPR)
- To understand your academic requirements
- To discuss your academic goals with an Academic Advisor
- To discuss future courses and your timeline to graduation
- To learn about any of the majors or minors we offer
- To learn how to declare a major or minor
- To learn about Teacher Pathways or Credentials
- To learn about graduation workshops
- To discuss any other questions or concerns you have regarding your academic career
Drop-in advising available through Zoom
Have a "quick question" that can be answered in 15 minutes or less? Stop by drop-in advising.
Drop-in hours: Monday-Friday; 10:30 a.m. to noon (last intake at 11:45 a.m.); and 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (last intake at 2:15 p.m.)
Students are seen on a first come, first served basis. Ask us a question using the TEACH Zoom Drop-in.
Schedule an appointment
Advising services for TEACH regarding the Education minor, Credential and Graduate Programs, teacher pathways, etc. will all continue to be accessible to you all via Zoom advising video or phone appointments. During this transitional period, we want to make sure you have consistent access to support and advising resources for any and all questions you may have.
To schedule an Advising appointment, please use EAB Navigate. All advisors are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions:
- email@example.com for education minor advising, graduation checks, course alternatives/substitutions, etc
- firstname.lastname@example.org for advising on teacher pathways, credential and graduate programs, general program questions, questions about the Graduate College of Education, or administrative issues