The Education Advising Community Hub (TEACH)
The Education Advising Community Hub (TEACH) supports students with the necessary resources to navigate through pathways that lead towards entering the field of education. TEACH aims to be a community for students to request information about teaching credential programs and graduate programs in education. Through academic advising, we support students in developing an academic plan that aligns with their interests in education. In addition, we also hold workshops and events to inform, empower, and inspire the next generation of students in pursuing meaningful careers in education.
Drop-in advising available through Zoom
Have a "quick question" that can be answered in 15 minutes or less? Stop by drop-in advising.
Spring 2021 Drop-in Advising Hours
Monday/Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Tuesday/Thursday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m
Students are seen on a first come, first served basis.Click Here to access TEACH Zoom Drop-in.
Schedule an appointment
Advising services for TEACH regarding the Education minor, Credential and Graduate Programs, teacher pathways, etc. will all continue to be accessible to you all via Zoom advising video or phone appointments. During this transitional period, we want to make sure you have consistent access to support and advising resources for any and all questions you may have.
To schedule an Advising appointment, please use EAB Navigate. All advisors are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for education minor advising, graduation checks, course alternatives/substitutions, etc
- email@example.com (Undergraduate Program Advisor) for advising on teacher pathways, credential and graduate programs, general advising questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org for advising on teacher pathways, credential and graduate programs, general program questions, questions about the Graduate College of Education, or administrative issues
FAQ on remote instruction here.
- TEACH YouTube Page
- So you Want to Become a Teacher
- Elementary Teacher Preparation Plan for Child and Adolescent Development Majors | San Francisco State
- Elementary Teacher Preparation Plan for Liberal Studies Majors | San Francisco State University
TEACH Advising Hub Team
Cahill Lab Coordinator
Undergraduate Program Advisor